A collection of letters and personal memoirs written by Upper Arlington residents or otherwise related to the Upper Arlington area.
Tips for using this collection
- To browse all items in this collection, go to the Browse link in the navigation bar at the top of this page. To view a particular item, click on its thumbnail image in the Browse window.
- To search for a name or exact phrase, click on the Advanced Search link to the right of the Search box at the top of each page, select the option to find results with "The exact phrase", enter the desired name or phrase in the box following this selection, and click Search. After opening a resulting item, use the navigation panel to the right to move from one search result to the next within that item.
- Handwritten documents are best viewed by using the View Image & Text button to the upper right of the item viewer window.
- Typed documents are best viewed by using the Page Flip View button to the upper right of the item viewer window. Standard books with uniformly-sized pages work best when displayed as a two-page spread. Typed letters, minutes, or other items with differently-sized attachments or enclosures may look best as a single-page display. Adjust the zoom size as desired in the Page Flip View window.
- To adjust the zoom level in the item viewer, use the zoom and fit buttons located at the top of the image viewer.
- To increase the viewer area, click and drag its sizing handles at the bottom and right until the viewer reaches the desired size.
- To move an image within the viewer, click and drag on the image area.
For useful tips on searching all of our collections, remember to check out the Help feature near the top right-hand corner of each page.
Brought to you by generous contributions from: